Advance decission making

Take decision in advance.
So that you need to take decision in less time or hurrily.
Hence the more chances of good decision.

Like
I will to go prayer daily 5 times.
I will not eat out side food.
I will not eat more sweets.
I will work every day in office, finish my work in office time.
I will talk to not gosssip.
I will not take interest based loan.
I will plan my investment.
I thank every day one person.
I will read every day 30 minutes.
I will meet successful people.
I will look for good mentors.
I will keep trying.
I will inculcicate good habits.
I will break my bad habits.
I will do exercise every day.
I will do my work.
I will try to think big.
I will think positive.
I will spent time with family.
I will polite to parents, friends, colleques.
I will be honest.
I will not tell lies.
I will not cheat.
I will do business in righ tmanner.
I will help poor.
I will improves my skills.
I will learn how to sell things.
I will try to be patient.
I will look for long term goal/planning.
I will take action.

1 comment: