What is your product? What you did for last 5 years?

This is same question i will be asked.
I am saying, i have product called learnbyexperience.
I did not complete yet, i tried offline.
Its maily social network site for learning especcialy aiding self learning.
Programming languages.
Was it created? No not created completely.
How many employees you have?
2 employees.
What are they doing?full stack developer one person, other beginner.
Why are you applying for Engineering manager position?

Is it okay to say, my product is this, its functionalities is this, database schema is this.
Closing the product due to lack of funding.
I am not working on my product for long time due to lack of money.
I am i telling lie about the product, which was not created, which was not launched,
Which does not have customers.
How many customers are there?

Atleast i should create my product?
to avoid telling lies.
I should create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment